VIRGINIA GAS AND OIL BOARD HEARINGS AUGUST 16, 2022
VIRGINIA GAS AND OIL BOARD HEARINGS
AUGUST 16, 2022
Pursuant to Sections 45.2-1609.C and 45.2-1624.B of the Code of Virginia, the Virginia Gas and Oil Board will hold its scheduled monthly hearing commencing at 10:00 a.m. on Tuesday, August 16, 2022. Location: Virginia Energy 3405 Mountain Empire Road, Big Stone Gap, VA 24219. Those who wish to call-in to the meeting may do so by dialing 1-866-845-1266. Passcode: 52769596#
1. The Board will receive public comments.
2. The First Bank and Trust Company, Escrow Agent for the Virginia Gas and Oil Board, will appear to address the Board on the Quarterly Report (April - June 2022).
3. A petition from Pocahontas Gas LLC, for re-pooling under Oakwood Coalbed Methane Gas Fields I & II to address mapping changes. Unit I39. Docket Number VGOB 04-0615-1294-03.
4. A petition from Pocahontas Gas LLC, for pooling under Oakwood Coalbed Methane Gas Field(s) I & II. Unit X32. Docket Number VGOB 22-0621-4246.
5. A petition from Pocahontas Gas LLC, for pooling under Oakwood Coalbed Methane Gas Fields I & II. Unit I38. Docket Number VGOB 22-0816-4247.
6. A petition from EnerVest Operating LLC, for re-pooling. Unit VCI-539783. Docket Number VGOB 18-0515-4176-01.
7. A petition from EnerVest Operating LLC, for pooling. Unit VC-536262. Docket Number VGOB 18-0515-4177.
8. A petition from EnerVest Operating LLC, for re-pooling. Unit VC-539782. Docket Number VGOB 08-0819-2310-01.
9. The Board will receive an update of Board and Division activities from the staff.
10. The Board will review the June 2022 minutes for approval.
Information concerning the above docket items can be viewed electronically at:
All questions concerning the agenda should be directed to the Gas and Oil Team by telephoning 276-415-9700.
Anyone needing special accommodations due to a disability for the August 2022 hearing should contact the Virginia Department of Energy in advance of the hearing at 276-415-9700 or by calling the Virginia Relay Center TTY/TDD at 1-800-828-1120 or 1140 by August 09, 2022.
The deadline for filing of petitions to the Board for the September 2022 hearing is 5 p.m., Friday, August, 19 with the September hearing scheduled for Tuesday, September 20, 2022 at the Virginia Energy Big Stone Gap office, 3405 Mountain Empire Road, Big Stone Gap, VA 24219.
Please support the Dickenson Star by subscribing today!