VIRGINIA GAS AND OIL BOARD HEARINGS - MAY 16, 2023
VIRGINIA GAS AND OIL BOARD HEARINGS
MAY 16, 2023
Pursuant to Sections 45.2-1609.C and 45.2-1624.B of the Code of Virginia, the Virginia Gas and Oil Board will hold its scheduled monthly hearing commencing at 10 a.m. on Tuesday, May 16, 2023. Location: Virginia Energy 3405 Mountain Empire Road, Big Stone Gap, VA 24219. Those who wish to join the meeting online, please contact the Gas and Oil office at 276-393-5507, prior to the day of the hearing. If you wish to call-in to the meeting, you may do so by dialing 1-434-230-0065, Conference ID: 753948247#.
1. The Board will review/approve the remote attendance resolution for any board member(s) that will be attending the meeting remotely.
2. The Board will receive public comments.
3. A petition from Keyrock Energy, LLC, for Creation of Sealed Gob Drilling Unit and Pooling. Unit KY-2. Docket Number VGOB 23-0516-4264.
4. Keyrock Energy, LLC, will update the Board on the status of the petition and permit application for the existing Lower Banner carbon credit well associated with Deep Mine 26. Continued from March 2023.
5. The Board will receive an update of Board and Division activities from the staff.
6. The Board will review the April 2023 minutes for approval.
Information concerning the above docket items can be viewed electronically at:
All questions concerning the agenda should be directed to the Gas and Oil Team by telephoning 276-415-9700.
Anyone needing special accommodations due to a disability for the May 2023 hearing should contact the Virginia Department of Energy in advance of the hearing at 276-415-9700 or by calling the Virginia Relay Center TTY/TDD at 1-800-828-1120 or 1140 by May 09, 2023.
The deadline for filing of petitions to the Board for the June 2023 hearing is 5 p.m., Friday, May, 19 with the June hearing scheduled for Tuesday, June 20, 2023 at the Virginia Energy Big Stone Gap office, 3405 Mountain Empire Road, Big Stone Gap, VA 24219.
Please support the Dickenson Star by subscribing today!